If you are looking to enhance your smile, there is often no better way than to replace any missing teeth you may have. Not only can replacing missing teeth improve the look of your smile, but it can also help reverse serious impairments and issues that often arise when there are any teeth missing. A highly effective tooth replacement treatment that should be considered is through the use of permanent dental bridges, also known as fixed partial dentures, which provide the following advantages:
– It is important that no spaces are left between your teeth and that you fill in any gaps with prosthetics such as dental bridges.
– Dental bridges are highly effective for improving bite stability to redistribute bite forces correctly across your dental profile.
– Missing teeth are known to cause downturns in your ability to chew any food, as well as speech patterns. By completing your smile through the use of dental bridges, you can help restore and repair these hindered functions.
– Dental bridges will improve the look of your smile and improve the aesthetics of your teeth. It will also fill out any sunken in facial appearances that can arise due to missing teeth
– Dental bridges are known to help restore your smile by preventing tooth slippage, improving your oral health, and can even be used for periodontal splinting.
If you would like to have a comprehensive exam for a dental bridge from our team at Mark B. Martin, DDS, MAGD, simply schedule an appointment with Dr. Mark B. Martin and the rest of our team by calling 760-745-5416. Our dentist office is accessibly located in Escondido, California.